Every year, Global provides the full spectrum of broadcast engineering services.
From strategic consulting advice to a full turn-key service and professional integration of project components, our technical experience spans television studios, stadiums and other sporting venues, mobile control rooms, international broadcast centres and any other location that requires television infrastructure.
Global engineering consulting services include:
- Client concept briefing and cost estimation
- Project management and/or consultancy
- Detailed system design
- Systems integration
- On-going engineering support to component level and facility upgrade
- Supply of broadcast equipment
Global Television can design and construct your new television studio production, post production or play out facility.
Recent Global Television studio projects include:
- Design of Global’s new studio complex and headquarters at Media City, Sydney
- Design and construction of a third sound stage at Melbourne’s Coventry Street studios
- Expansion of Neighbours production into a second studio at Nunawading
The design and performance requirements for large stadium television systems are also within Global’s expertise, ensuring stadium patrons enjoy the highest level of large screen viewing, for example:
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Robina Stadium (Gold Coast)
- Canberra Stadium
- Suncorp Metway Stadium (Brisbane)
- Aussie Stadium (Sydney)
- Parramatta Stadium (Sydney)
Global Television is winning international recognition for our ability to design, build and operate International Broadcast Centre facilities for major sporting events. Global delivered the 2010 Commonwealth Games Delhi IBC and was also responsible for the IBC and outside broadcast requirements for the Sydney World Youth Day 2008 events, 2007 FINA World Championships, 2006 Commonwealth Games Melbourne and the 2000 Paralympics Games Sydney.
Of course, our Engineering Division is also responsible for Global’s own development needs, including:
- The development of HD tapeless workflows for serials including Neighbours, My Kitchen Rules and Iron Chef
- Design and construction of Global’s own television studio needs at Media City (Sydney) and Coventry Street (Melbourne)
- Continually designing and enhancing our fleet of Outside Broadcast vans, including Global’s new HD double-expanding OB super trucks, and enabling vans to support 3D
- Maintaining the company’s 3D, HD and SD fleet